Magnifisan Vienna Muffins
Prepping Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 240g (2 cups) Magnifisan Super Maize Meal
- 50g Super-Sure Cake Flour
- 15ml (1 tbsp) baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 125ml (½ cup) cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 30ml (2 tbsp) fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 chicken Vienna’s, cooked and sliced
- 3 large eggs
- 80ml (1/3 cup) sunflower oil
- 300ml full cream milk
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and lightly grease a 12-hole muffin tray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the maize, flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in the cheese parsley and Vienna’s and set aside.
3. In another bowl, beat the eggs, oil and milk together and lightly mix into the maize mixture making sure you do not over mix.
4. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin pans and bake until done in the middle for about 20 minutes.